•  A copy of Your ID card scanned

  • A copy of your european health insurance card..(EHIC) scanned

  •  Internship Agreement with signature and stamp from you and your school

  • N.I.E Number (Numero de Identidad Extranjeros) You need to apply for this number at the Spanish Embassy in your country. Please be advised that it could take up to 3 months too receive this number 



Each year, there are new opportunities to join us, for both internships and job vacancies. Contact us to apply for this great experience !

© 2018 LetsGoSpain.es