top of page





During your internship you will receive an average of 350€ monthly to cover some basic expenses. You will receive The first payment during the first week of the second month so make sure to bring money for the first month!


During your internship we will provide you an accommodation. This can either be a (staff) room in the hotel or an apartment. Please note that all accommodations will be shared with fellow workers or students of the same gender. Meals will be available at the hotel staff diningroom.


You have to study Tourism, Hospitality,

Marketing or Languages

Our internships are only available for those who study the field in which they are going to complete their internship.

The only exception is Animation, department for which we accept language studies as well, as it is a perfect chance to practice your language skills among the international clientele.

For our marketing internships you obviously have to study marketing or related studies.

As a basic requirement you must speak english, any other languages  - especially Spanish - are highly recommended. Coming to Spain with basic knowledge is a great help to improve your language skills and further explore the language and culture.

Any other languages as Dutch/French/Russian are always a plus. According to those skills we will recommend you an internship location where you will benefit the most.

Our hotels receive the most guests during the summer season from June to September. It is vital that you are available minimum 3 months which must include July and August. If you are available more months then you have a strong preference to the students who are not.



An Internship Agreement with signature and stamp from you and your school

N.I.E Number (Número de Identidad Extranjeros) 

You need to apply for this number at the Spanish Embassy in your country. Please be advised that it could take up to 3 months to receive this number.

The NIE Number is a tax identification number in Spain, known in Spanish as the "Número de Identidad de Extranjero". The NIE Number is issued by the National Police of Spain and in accordance to the Spanish law it is required to be able to work as a trainee in Spain. Know that without this number, you can't work or make your internship in Spain.  

You can also obtain this number by contacting the Spanish Embassy in your country. 


Here you can ask for your NIE.

bottom of page